Lean Six Sigma Webinar
IMPROVE TAX PROCESS WORKFLOW & DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT
An Interactive Webinar for CPAs in Public Practice
Who should attend? CPAs in public practice who handle tax work. This webinar is ideal for firms with 3 to 300+ staff.
Attendees who benefit most from this webinar are those who can identify with the following issues, and seek to improve tax process workflow in any of the following areas:
• Lack of standardization in process
• Poor automation of workflow
• Poor processes, communication
• Excessive steps
• Excessive processing
This interactive webinar explores an introduction of Lean Six Sigma (LSS) as it relates to the tax process. Attendees who will benefit most from this presentation are those who want to incorporate LSS framework into their practice, or those interested in a first look at how LSS methodology can be applied to processes and workflow commonly experienced by CPAs in public practice.
• Learn about the origins of Six Sigma and LSS
• Learn about the DMAIC Model and tax work
• Learn about tax processes that lead to waste
• Learn about LSS and the tax process
• Experience a product demonstration showcasing the impact on a tax practice when DMS software handles workflow flexibility, digital work binders versus paper files and document naming conventions.
• Learn how improper handling of documents (e.g. financial statements) impacts search for files
• Learn about the LSS 5S Tool
Troy Altomare, Green Belt, Lean Six Sigma and Senior Client Solutions Specialist at Doc.It.
Prior to Doc.It, Troy served as IT Manager for Gregory, Sharer & Stuart, P.A.. In addition to being certified as a LSS Green Belt, Troy has extensive experience with large infrastructure projects, project management, network infrastructure, network switching, server virtualization, server configuration, software optimization, policies and procedures and IT documentation.
Register now! Before time runs out!