Doc.It understands our success is dependent on the quality of our people. Being customer-focused and putting customer care first is essential to everything we do. If you thrive in a culture where customer care is the #1 priority, have experience in the North American Accounting industry and you can work both on your own and as a team member, we may have a job opening for you.
JOB OPENING AT DOC.IT
Job Description for Technical Analyst
As of Date: February 5, 2018
Doc-It provides leading edge Document Management & Workflow software solutions to Accounting practices across North America. We have been in business for over 17 years and are on a sharp growth trajectory. Client Service is a critical component of our success. To help us deliver exceptional service to our existing and potential clients, we are looking for a Technical Analyst with a “can do” attitude and a “team player” with 3+ years relevant experience in a client support role.
Technical Analyst job description and duties may include but shall not be limited to the following:
- Provide remote technical and training support to Doc.It clients using the telephone, email, remote desktop software, and any other tools at your disposal.
- Be eager to respond to and resolve customer issues quickly, with courtesy and efficiency via telephone and email.
- Build solid relationships with our current clients via regular, one on one telephone conversations.
- Monitor all open client issues to ensure satisfactory and timely resolution.
- Provide assistance to client admin staff and users as needed.
- Follow up on all open tickets to ascertain that tickets are closed once a concise resolution is achieved
- Contribute solutions to the Doc.It knowledgebase.
- Preserve confidentiality of sensitive client information.
- Assist with the internal infrastructure configuration, installation, monitoring and maintenance including back-ups.
- Perform in-house projects that relate to the testing, verification, and resolution of client and non-client issues.
- Assist the sales organization during the sales process as it relates to client understanding of hardware and network needs.
- Work closely with the development group on escalated issues.
- Work with client IT staff/ and third party consultants
Certifications, Skills and Technical Expertise
Post-secondary education in a Technical discipline
- Experience using a ticket based helpdesk and CRM system
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, phone and written).
- Proven expertise in supporting and troubleshooting hardware, software and networking issues.
- Attitude, efficiency, friendliness and courtesy are critical.
- 3+ years experience in a telephone support environment.
- Genuine commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSE/MCSA) an asset.
- 3+ years experience supporting Windows Domains.
- Certification with any of Citrix/VSphere/Terminal Server Virtualization Environments an asset.
- Experience troubleshooting TCP/IP network issues. Working knowledge of routers
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server database configuration & troubleshooting would be an asset.
- Experience with common protocols (eg, TCP/IP, DHCP, IIS, SMTP etc).
- Experience with Microsoft Terminal Servers, Hyper V, imaging, printing and recovery applications.
- Experience with VMWare.
- Experience with network infrastructure implementation.
- Experience with commonly used security and anti-virus applications.
- Ability to communicate in English and French will be considered an asset.
Office location is in Ancaster, Ontario.
Probation is 3 months at which time benefits will be provided
Please provide references upon applying
Please email applications to [email protected]